Effective Date: October 27, 2021
Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you in a number of different ways:
Personal Information From Users Of Our Services. When you use our Services, we collect personal information that you provide to us, which may include the following categories of personal information depending on how you use our Services and communicate with us.
- General identifiers, such as your full name, home or work address, zip code, telephone number, email address, job title and organizational affiliation.
- Online identifiers, such as your username and passwords for any of our Sites, or information we automatically collect through cookies and similar technologies used on our websites. This may include your computer or mobile device’s operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, internet protocol (IP) address, unique identifier, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Commercial information, such as the billing details we use to bill you for our Services, your billing and payment history, and any records of personal property that we collect in connection with providing our Services to you. We also collect information about your preferences regarding marketing communications.
- Audio, electronic, and visual information that we collect in connection with providing our Services to you, such as video or audio recordings of conversations made with your consent, and any security camera recordings of your activity in our physical locations.
- Professional or employment-related information that we collect in connection with providing our Services to you, such as your job title, employer information and work history.
- Other information you provide to us.
Personal Information We Get From Others. We may collect personal information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we collect from this Site and through our Services.
Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically log information about you and your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Site and Services. For example, when visiting our Site or when using the Company’s mobile applications, we may log your computer or device identification, operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site or in our mobile applications. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Site and Services.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. Other similar tools we may use to collect information by automated means include web server logs, web beacons and pixel tags. This type of information is collected to make the Site and Services more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your interests and needs.
Additional Information. If you choose to interact on the Site or through the Services (such as by registering; using our Services; entering into agreements with us; or requesting information from us), we will collect the personal information that you provide. We may collect personal information about you that you provide through telephone, email, or other communications. If you provide us with personal information regarding another individual, please do not do so unless you have that person’s consent to give us their personal information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
To Provide the Services and Personalize Your Experience. We use personal information about you to provide the Services to you, including:
- To help establish and verify your identity.
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided it to us, including, without limitation, to enable us to process and fulfill your requests or provide the Services to you.
- To provide you with effective customer service.
- To provide you with a personalized experience when you use the Site or by delivering relevant Site content.
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us.
- To otherwise contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you, including marketing and promotional communications.
- To enhance or develop features, products or services.
Research and development. We may use your general identifiers, online identifiers, internet activity information and commercial information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services, our Sites and our business. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data from personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes.
Marketing. We may use your general identifiers, online identifiers, internet activity information and commercial information in connection with sending you marketing communications as permitted by law, including by mail and email. You may opt-out of marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in marketing emails, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at +1 (303) 529-1942.
Compliance and protection. We may use any of the categories of personal information described above to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
- Protect our, your and others’ rights, privacy, safety and property (including by making and defending legal claims).
- Audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies.
- Enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Site and our Services.
- Prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may disclose all categories of personal information described above with the following categories of third parties:
Affiliates. We may share your personal information with our affiliates, for purposes consistent with this notice or that operate shared infrastructure, systems and technology.
Third Party Service Providers. We may provide your personal information to third party service providers that help us provide you with the Services that we offer through the Site or otherwise, and to operate our business.
Professional Advisors. We may provide your personal information to our lawyers, accountants, bankers and other outside professional advisors in the course of the services they provide to us.
Other Disclosures. Atolio may disclose your personal information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary for any of the following:
- In connection with any legal investigation;
- To comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Atolio;
- To protect or defend the rights or property of Atolio or users of the
Site or Services;
We may also share personal information with other categories of third parties with your consent or as described to you at the time of collection of your personal information.
We do not sell your personal information.
Third Party Websites. Our Site or the Services may contain links to third party websites or services. When you click on a link to any other website or location, you will leave our Site or the Services and go to another site and another entity may collect your personal information from you. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for these outside websites or their content, or any collection of your personal information after you click on links to such outside websites. The links to third party websites or locations are for your convenience and do not signify our endorsement of such third parties or their products, content, websites or privacy practices.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
You have several choices regarding the use of your personal information on the Site and our Services:
Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Site for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Services. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org .
Security Of Your Personal Information
Atolio is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Atolio uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please note that our Site and the Services are provided in the United States. As such, they are governed by the laws of the United States. If you use our Site or our Services, your personal information will be subject to United States law and processed in the United States or in other countries.
Our Site and the Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age, and you must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use the Site or the Services. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you believe that we have collected, used, or disclosed personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us using the contact information below so that we can take appropriate action.
Do Not Track
We currently do not support the Do Not Track browser setting or respond to Do Not Track signals. Do Not Track (or DNT) is a preference you can set in your browser to let the websites you visit know that you do not want them collecting certain information about you. For more details about Do Not Track, including how to enable or disable this preference, visit https://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Our contact information is as follows:
1550 Larimer St #436
Denver, CO 80202-1602